- We are afraid not to pass the exam, not to enter a prestigious university, not to become the pride of our parents.
- We are afraid to dye the hair in bright shades and do tatuvorki.
- We are afraid not to live up to someone’s expectations, doing what I sincerely want.
- We are afraid to dance around the musicians on the streets, sing along with fake voices on one of the tracks, seem strange.
- We are afraid to get to know someone who is “too cool” for us, as we want to call an interesting person to go for a walk.
- Afraid of being intrusive.
- We were afraid to start buying unusual fancy smiles, then put them on, and then unload.
- We are afraid not to fit into the team, become an outcast, be excellent from others.
- We are afraid not to get too much or like it too much.
- Afraid to get yourself an extra cocktail, a piece of cake, a day of relaxation.
- We are afraid to paint eyebrows ugly or not to paint them at all.
- We are afraid to cry in public transport.
- Afraid to show those around us the fruits of their deeds.
- I am afraid to talk about my preferences because of possible condemnation.
- I’m afraid to look nice on the photo of the release photo album.
- We are afraid to publish a “provocative” publication in social networks.
- Afraid of closing before the rain.
- We are afraid to make a mistake.
- We are afraid to open up.
- We are afraid to kiss, hug, and thank.
- We’re afraid to laugh out loud or joke foolishly.
- We are afraid to show our weakness.
- We are afraid that they will cease to love us or didn’t love them at all.
- We are afraid that we will no longer meet someone who loves us like that.
- Afraid to feel.
Constantly afraid of everything … And we are afraid to seem like stupid children.
This is just the point, that we are stupid children, while we are so desperate to live and try to fit into the framework of the norm.
You know, there is a simple and well-known truth: you and I will never be younger than this moment, and we will be given the same youth, but it is insanely short.
Remind yourself of this more often at the right moment.
And live already, finally.